Ingredients - The Jam Goddess
- 1 ready made flan case (large)
- 200g cream cheese
- 200ml double cream
- 6 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g strawberries (chopped)
- 1 jar of Jam Goddess Strawberry & Raspberry Chia
you will also need
- 8 jars with lids (re-use your empty Jam Goddess jars)
1) Take the flan case out of the pack and use a cookie cutter to cut out 16 circles (same size as the neck of the jars).
2) In a large bowl, whisk the cream cheese, cream, 5 tbsp icing sugar and the vanilla extract until softly whipped.
3) Empty the jam into a small saucepan and heat gently until melted. Pour in the chopped strawberries into the jam and mix together.
4) Put a sponge circle in the bottom of each jar followed by a layer of cheesecake mix topped with the strawberry jam mix. Repeat the same process and top with cheese cake mix.
5) Decorate with raspberries and blueberries, secure the lids and chill until ready to pack up. Transport in a cooler bag.